- Remember, when in doubt, fuck. 记住，有问号的时候，就去打炮。 二. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis. 不根本的事您不供给理解。 三. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir. 恐怕你穿上那件会更舒心些，先生。 四. All I want from you is another day. 笔者只想让你…多陪自身一天。 伍. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again. 比你好好的重重人，都向自个儿敬过礼，你如果智慧的话，就别再做了。 陆. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too. 你假诺掌握的话，你就先声后实。 七. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon." Charles，你有您的人生。你来博德念书，是因为你想有前途。以往，要想不被淘汰， 你就得他们想要的说出来。Charles，你要是未来不说，就会落得，在科罗拉多乡下看一辈子的便利店，而且在你回老家前说的尾声一句话，推测照旧你对别人说的“祝你喜欢！招待再度光临！”
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better. 世界上有三种人：1种直面困难敢于承担的人和去找靠山的人，依旧后台比较好。 玖.-Still with Snow Queen sugar? -Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong? -Because it's not important for me to get it right. -还在雪后制糖厂上班？ -是冰雪，你怎么老是搞错？ -反正对错对作者来说也不重大。 十.-It's just some things you just can't do. -You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie. -某些事您就是无法做。 -你在那世上可要吃苦头了，查尔斯。 11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try? 探戈和人生不平等，无所谓对错。它回顾，所以才棒。假诺踏错步或许绊倒了，继续跳就好。为啥不尝试吧？ 1二.-Colonel, are you looking at me? -I'm blind, Charlie. 司令员，你是在瞪笔者吧？ -笔者是瞎子，Charles。 13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. 出难点的时候，有人跑有人留。 1肆. There is no prosthetic for that. 灵魂不容许有义肢。 1伍. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. 他不会发卖旁人，以求前程，而那，朋友们，那就叫正直，也叫勇气，那才是带头大哥该有的人格。
- Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. 近来本人走到人生的十字路口，小编接连知道哪条路是对的，毫无例外，作者都知道，但自己从没走。知道怎么呢？因为太他妈难了。而查尔斯，他也走到了十字路口。他选取了对的路，那是一条准确的路，充满原则，通往本性之道，让他持续她的路程呢。他的前途精晓在你们手里，诸公。相对是有价值的前程，相信自身，别毁了它，珍爱好它，帮忙它。有1天你们会倍感自豪的，笔者保管。
明日又把电影看了三遍，耳边1遍又三次的放着那首tango Por Una
因为多人的恶作剧使得查尔斯陷入不报案就被退学的泥坑。查尔斯到底干什么不肯说出去？不是因为不愿发售朋友，那多少个决不负总责的纨绔子弟根本算不上朋友，但Charles却因为从小受不能够告密的辅导熏陶，想说却“无法”说出来。不是不愿woundnt，不是不该shouldnt，而是不能够couldnt。君子有所为有所不为，查理有所不为，但她不明白怎么为那么些“不为”去分辨，而Al Pacino言简意深凝炼有力的演说正很好的道出了那个“不为”。 这就是：无论查尔斯的沉默对与错，他只是在持之以恒团结的规则，他绝不会为了前程发售任哪个人。那些“前程”包罗Charles高级中学的得手结束学业和被推荐上海南大学学学；而“任何人”则包涵Charles不爱好的调戏五人。
就像影片里的一句台词同样：There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music and those who run for cover. Al Pacino很讽刺的说，Cover's better.
帕西诺的表演堪称卓越，影片最终高校大会上的发言更是杰出（每次看，都会被感动）：……As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
Tango的曲子依然在耳边萦绕。 No mistakes in the tango, not like life, simple, that makes tango so great. If you make a mistake, or get all tangled up, just tango on.
© 本文版权归我 w4h 全部，任何格局转发请联系作者。
What about life? What about choice?
正直的勇气，闻香识女人经典台词。Please remember when you do wrong in tango, tango up; but not in the life.
- This is such a crock of shit!
（Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.）
-Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
He doesn't need to be labeled "still worthy of being a Baird man."
What the hell is that?
What is your motto here?
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide; anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?
Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket.
And what are you doing?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
（Are you finished, Mr. Slade? ）
- No, I'm just getting warmed up.
I don't know who went to this place. William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever，their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.It's gone.
You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches.
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
What a shame.
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. It's non- negotiable. You know how I know?
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.
Only Charlie here wasn't selling.